Since opening in 2005, over 250 families have moved from homelessness and despair to self-sufficiency and confidence.
With your support:
- Adrianna earned her GED.
- Sasha reconnected with her family.
- Monique is in recovery from her addiction.
- Baby Anthony was adopted into a loving home.
- Lisa earned her associate’s degree.
- Paige secured safe and affordable housing for herself and Baby Ava.
Our mission is completely supported by the generosity of families, businesses, foundations and individuals like you. It is your time, talents, treasure, and resources that make our work possible.